As a certified organization, we are successfully meeting the wide requirements of our clients by offering high quality range of Lithium Polymer Battery.
The offered battery is suitable for thin, lightweight portable equipment. The provided battery is precisely manufactured under the vigilance of experienced technocrats using quality assured components with the help of contemporary technology. In addition to this, the provided battery is duly checked by our quality controllers to ensure its functionality.
- More resistant to overcharge
- Less chance for electrolyte leakage
- Exceptional reliability and cycle life
- Flexible form factor - manufacturers are not bound by standard cell formats. With high volume, any reasonable size can be produced economically
- Lower energy density and decreased cycle count compared to Li-ion - potential for improvements exist
- Expensive to manufacture - once mass-produced, the Li-ion polymer has the potential for lower cost. Reduced control circuit offsets higher manufacturing costs
- Light weight - gelled rather than liquid electrolytes enable simplified packaging, in some cases eliminating the metal shell
- Improved safety - more resistant to overcharge; less chance for electrolyte leakage
Features of lithium polymer cells:
- High energy density, very safe
- Exceptional reliability and cycle life, ~500 recharge cycles
- Low temperature discharge capabilities
- Dimensional flexibility, available in countless prismatic size
- Available in capacity from 100mAh – 80Ah